Policies and Guidelines
The following rules have been created for your safety and to allow all participants to take full
advantage of a peaceful and relaxing therapeutic time during the Halotherapy sessions.
We request you to follow the rules in the Salt Cave for yours and others’ comfort, wellbeing, and
- Arrive for your appointment ten minutes before the scheduled time.
In order not to disturb people enjoying their therapy, nobody is allowed to enter the
Salt Cave while in session.
- We ask you not to leave the Salt Cave during session, only in case of emergency.
Do not use any perfumes, creams, lotions or any other substances that may produce
a fragrance as they may have an allergic effect on another person.
Do not bring bags, purses, jewelry, or outdoor wear into the Salt Cave. You can lock
your belongings in the lockers provided in the change room.
Disposable lab bouffant (head covers) are provided and must be worn in the Salt
Cave at all times.
- Blankets are available.
- For hygienic reasons, please wash your hands before each session.
- Use the rest room before the session starts.
- Please, do not touch decoration.
- Do not throw salt, as it may irritate eyes.
Maintain verbal silence during session in the Salt Cave. Many people like to meditate
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed in the Salt Cave.
Presence of a parent/guardian for children under 10 years of age is required for the
duration of a session. Parents/guardians can enjoy the sessions for a discounted
Refrain from bringing your children’s personal items to the Salt Cave, such as: toys,
feeding bottles or other articles of that nature.
The Salt Cave and other areas of our facility are equipped with closed circuit
cameras for your safety.
- Refrain from using blankets on the floor; yoga mats are available.
For visitors over 200 pounds, who choose to sit in lounge chairs, please use
discretion; stationary benches are advisable.